Saturday, February 28, 2009
Unclaimed Luggage Treasures, Road Trip Weather, No Smoking Havens, & Air Traffic Chatter
Howdy, travel friends! In an effort to blog more frequently and efficiently, The Trip Chicks have decided to make our blog posts shorter, starting today! That said, we'll get right to the point. Below are a few useful websites we'd like to highlight this month.
1. Courtesy Peter Greenberg (Travel Editor for NBC’s Today show, CNBC and MSNBC, best-selling author and nationally syndicated radio talk show host), the world's largest online directory for smoke-free lodging:
2. Neat on-line international language directories:
3. Business travelers, check these out:
4. Weather forecast and road maps for your next road trip:
5. Monitor live air traffic communications:
6. Spice up your next trip with a pick from this lodging list:
7. Lost luggage loot could be your gain:
That'll do it for now. Back soon with more tips from The Trip Chicks.
Ann Lombardi & Wendy Swartzell